Having a consistent pool of qualified leads can make or break a business.
Even once you have a stream of leads coming in, being able to quickly identify, engage and convert those leads into paying customers is no easy feat.
However, with the help of automation you can streamline your workflows and increase efficiency across your entire sales team ensuring that no potential customer ever slips through the cracks.
So with this in mind, we’ve put together a detailed guide including answers to some of the most common questions relating to automated lead qualification as well as the benefits and leading platforms available on the market.
We’ll also walk you through some real life examples you can use within your business that are easy to deploy and can save you hours every week.
Let’s dive in.
Automate Lead Qualification
- What is automated lead qualification?
- When should I use automated lead qualification?
- How much do automated qualification platforms cost?
- Can automated lead qualification damage my reputation?
- Automated lead qualification benefits
- Best automated lead qualification platforms
- Automated lead qualification workflow examples
Common Questions About Automated Lead Qualification
What is Automated Lead Qualification?
- Automated lead generation is the process of automatically qualifying leads generated through your marketing campaigns with the assistance of SaaS platforms.
When Should I Use Automated Lead Qualification?
- Automated lead qualification can be used at every stage of your lead qualification process to assist your team in ensuring no leads slip through the cracks.
How Much Do Automated Lead Qualification Platforms Cost?
- Depending upon which platforms you use and the feature you wish to make use of automated lead platforms can cost anywhere between $0 and $100 per month.
Can Automated Lead Qualification Damage My Reputation?
- The most important thing to take into consideration when automating lead qualification is to ensure that it is done in a way that benefits your potential customers.
Benefits of Automated Lead Qualification
- Easily identify and engage with your most qualified leads easily.
- Reduce time on manual follow up at critical moments.
- Prevent missed opportunities with potential customers.
- Increase your lead to customer conversion rate.
- Win back more time to focus on other areas of your business.
Best automated lead qualification platforms
- Appointment Scheduling – Acuity, Calendly
- CRM – ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Pipedrive, Salesmate
- Forms/Surveys – Paperform, Typeform
- Landing Pages – ConvertFlow LeadPages, Unbounce
- Workflow Automation Make, Zapier
Automated lead qualification workflow examples
Adding new landing page leads to your CRM.
Keeping track of new leads is critical not only to your conversion rate but also saves you countless hours of manual data entry across multiple platforms.
With the help of Zapier or Make you can automatically add new landing page leads within your CRM and also distribute leads amongst team members based upon a specific criteria allowing you to keep track of each and every lead easily.
Send automated follow up emails to engage with new leads.
Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales leads at 33% less cost.
However, knowing which leads to follow up with and when can be a challenge. Thankfully, with CRM solutions like ActiveCampaign and Hubspot they allow you to build tailored email nurturing campaigns that automatically follow up with leads based upon where they are within your sales cycle or actions they have completed since becoming a lead.
Prequalify new leads using tailored forms and surveys.
Lead quality plays a major role in conversion rates, however, gathering important information from leads can be a painstaking process if not managed properly.
With solutions like Paperform and Typeform you can build tailored lead qualification forms and surveys that allow you to gather critical information from potential customers so that you can determine which leads are most likely to convert.
Streamline appointment scheduling with dedicated scheduling pages.
With business now done on an international scale, appointment scheduling can often become a nightmare with countless emails back and forth to find an ideal time that works for everyone.
Thanks to solutions like Acuity and Calendly, you can now streamline your appointment scheduling process with tailored scheduling pages that allows your leads to view and schedule a meeting adapted to their timezone.
Create automated reminders for you and your team.
When it comes to running a business or managing multiple areas within a business, things can slip through the cracks from time to time even with experience.
With the help of platforms like Pipedrive and Salesmate you can create automated reminders that notify you when it’s time to follow up with a lead. These reminders can be triggered based upon a specific action being completed by a lead or when a certain time period has passed.
And there you have it, an overview of how to automate lead qualification within your business as well as some workflow examples you can implement within your business easily.
Ready to Automate Your Lead Qualification Process?
Feel free to explore the platforms mentioned above to see how they can assist you in streamlining your lead qualification process that not only helps you but your potential customers.